Saturday 21 March 2009

We are booked!

So on Wednesday this week Lorna and I finally booked the wedding venue.  The date is: 3rd July 2010.  At the moment we are waiting for forms so we can book our registrar and then that will be our wedding day completely booked.

Edward mum's is making our invitations and she just bought the stuff to get that ready which is exciting.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

The engagement party is almost upon us too.  I'm very excited about that.  We've got about 20 confirmed guests now so hopefully we'll get a bit more and it'll be a great night.  I also bought my dress for the night.  I've got to go out and buy the shoes sometime this week which is always very exciting or me.

I don't really think there is much else to say except make sure you RSVP to the party.  We've got some bouncers and I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment