Sunday 24 May 2009

Day is booked

So our day is officially booked. We finally forked out the £250 for the registrar. So we are getting married on July 3rd 2010 at 4.30pm. So exciting.

I have now started looking at dresses and I may have possibly found the 2 dresses for my bridesmaids which is very exciting. I did try on wedding dresses but there was only one that I really liked which is a shame. I wish littlewoods had a store cause there was an absolutely gorgeous dress in their catologue.

Edward has now also decided that he wants a proper wedding cake so we're looking to get our cake from www.toogoodtoeat.co.uk. He is looking into getting a topsy turvy cake. This is something I'm leaving totally up to him and his mum. They're both very excited about it.

I'm also on the look out for fake white orchids so if you see any just let me know as they are like impossible to find.

1 comment:

  1. you could always order it then send it back you know? mum does it all the time! you may have to pay for it but they refund it if you send it back and all that jazz! :)

    ReplyDelete