Wednesday 12 August 2009

Update

So it has been a long time since I blogged but that was because there was nothing to say. Now, however, there have been a few developments. Kathryn, Edward's mum, has started working on our wedding invitations and we have quite a few made up already.

I have also decided on my bridesmaids dresses but you won't be seeing them until the wedding. They're by a designer called Alfred Angelo so I'm quite excited about getting them ordered and sorted out.

I'm also in contact with a costume designer at the Edinburgh College of Art about getting a dress designed and made for me. I've sent her a few pictures showing her what I like and now I'm just waiting for her to draw some sketches and go from there.

And finally, we've had a bit of a change of heart about our wedding favours. I really like the idea of seed packets for the ladies and aftershave samples for the guys. I feel these suit Edward and I better than our previous idea. So we shall see what we eventually choose.

Edward has also chosen Terry as his Best Man which is very exciting. We are finally getting into the swing of things and it's less than 11 months til the wedding.

That is all there actually is for the moment. Hopefully I will have some updates soon about dresses etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment